Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mcdonop

Reaction score
Well something happened today. Ford Service said I have no change to my status (it's been built for a month now) but some Raptors are preparing to ship.
I checked etis and it said "ACCESS TO GOASIS (196)" in a red box that used to be green
Also, when I check for my window sticker, that was there before, it says there is no window sticker for the vehicle
Anyone have any idea what all this may imply?

I am not completely sure, but I think that section of the page gets it data from a different system. It seems that system is not reachable sometimes for some reason. I think this is the case because when the page is slow I see the following section quickly before it goes red.

OFSA_1.jpg

If the backend system is up then it is able to show the status.

Purinacatchow

Reaction score
@yenrod
Yeah, I checked today before I saw that the window sticker went away and they said nothing changed.
I guess I'll just have to check again tomorrow when they're back online.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me from the order date, could be nov, dec, or possibly jan. I want it and need it like a hole in the head, but I'm good with this timeline, sooner would be better though.
My guess is you seem to be in the pretty same holding pattern, but it will happen soon I believe. I think there is an almost self-perpetuating "problem or delay" when everything is still on their original schedule. It is simply a lot more information at our fingers, I love it, but it can also create issues as well. Opinions vs A-holes, we know the rest...

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This entire launch has been a shitshow. I feel bad for the guys that have had money on the line since July and still don't have any information. This is a Ford F150 for christs sakes. Its not a Noble M600. Hopefully Ford gets this crap figured out and starts delivering trucks soon. I would be pissed if they end up making everyone wait until press can drive the trucks first.

My offer stills stands. First person in SoCal to get a 17' hit me up. I want to ride in one and see whats what. Beers are on me. Or juice if you're into that sorta thing.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From 2017+ Gen2 Raptor Discussion group on Facebook.

A friend of mine is at dealer owners meeting and he got some good photos and intel. He also was taken on a ride and got these pics! Ford said Mexico dealers would start receiving trucks in December which would be after the US received its first distribution. There was no mention of any production issues or concerns.

30899695642_01dcdf9cf9_o.jpg

30899695552_dc9bcec1dc_o.jpg

30899695512_eb0a1e6852_b.jpg

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It was Ford's plan all along to get trucks out by late fall.

Not sure where all the rumors originated about early delivery......

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So glad I ordered blue! Now if they would just load it on the train [emoji577][emoji100]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk