Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well here is a new one...today my salesmen called me and my Raptor has been sitting at ramp 59 for 2-3 weeks. Now today it says "to storage". WTF does that mean now????

He said OKTB should be tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well here is a new one...today my salesmen called me and my Raptor has been sitting at ramp 59 for 2-3 weeks. Now today it says "to storage". WTF does that mean now????

He said OKTB should be tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It must mean there's too many damn trucks at Ramp 59 so they're now overflow out to pasture. Ship 'em already!

Purinacatchow

Reaction score
Well something happened today. Ford Service said I have no change to my status (it's been built for a month now) but some Raptors are preparing to ship.
I checked etis and it said "ACCESS TO GOASIS (196)" in a red box that used to be green
Also, when I check for my window sticker, that was there before, it says there is no window sticker for the vehicle
Anyone have any idea what all this may imply?

Last edited:

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is their dealer web site. I pulled it up on the dealer locator and the unit still shows "Plant" and the price is $10k over according to the actual sticker. I'm not sure what's legal in VA as far as advertising "MSRP" that's not correct.

Mine shows the same message on etis. Built last Monday. I just checked, and window sticker is still available

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Oops, sorry, quoted wrong quote.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

@^^^

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well something happened today. Ford Service said I have no change to my status (it's been built for a month now) but some Raptors are preparing to ship.
I checked etis and it said "ACCESS TO HOASIS (196)" in a red box that used to be green
Also, when I check for my window sticker, that was there before, it says there is no window sticker for the vehicle
Anyone have any idea what all this may imply?

Mine has been built since the 21st of October. That box on ETIS changes between red & green on a regular basis for my truck - so often I find it hard to believe it has to do with the vehicle itself, but I'm just taking a guess. I actually have no idea.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I don't know? Im still keeping calm and waiting until I get/see new information on my order. I detailed my '14 this past Saturday, all day, and almost started feeling guilty about parting ways...I dare Ford to challenge my bond.

Purinacatchow

Reaction score
@yenrod
I know how you feel. I've been through a ton with my 2012. As odd as it may sound, if I hadn't gotten the truck, my life would actually be pretty darn different now.