Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our Raptor that was built 10/14 showed up this morning that it shipped convoy yesterday. My truck that was built 11/26 and also sitting at ramp 59 has not shipped out yet.

I wonder how they decide if the truck goes by convoy. My 10/20 build just got released yesterday. Hoping it goes via convoy, so it will show up quicker.

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our Raptor that was built 10/14 showed up this morning that it shipped convoy yesterday. My truck that was built 11/26 and also sitting at ramp 59 has not shipped out yet.

Damn, I got all excited there would be a change in status to my 10/14 build. Still "in production" with no ETA or change in status since 12/4

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder how they decide if the truck goes by convoy. My 10/20 build just got released yesterday. Hoping it goes via convoy, so it will show up quicker.

The problem is they sometimes ship by both. I'm not sure if they ever show Convoy, then rail and then back to convoy. I've never really watched them that close.

If in deed it's coming convoy the entire way here I can't believe they wouldn't have shipped my truck with it. I guess that would also be attributed to the mass confusion they probably have going on with all the back logged units and where they all may be stored or parked.

Damn, I got all excited there would be a change in status to my 10/14 build. Still "in production" with no ETA or change in status since 12/4

That's how my first order was sitting until today when the status showed shipped yesterday. So your truck will probably do the same thing.

I just spoke to a carrier driver that was dropping a vehicle off. He was out of the Buffalo rail yard. I asked him if he'd ever heard of Ford shipping Convoy from Detroit to here. He said they have done that when they are in a hurry or push to get vehicles out.

Last edited:

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I had a tracker on my truck. It was shipped two weeks ago. I have no idea where it currently sits at this point. Its crazy that according to Ford, it'll take nearly a month to arrive. I know Alaska's out of the way, but I could have driven it here in less then two weeks from the plant. They ought to give owners the option to pick it up themselves like BMW/AUDI in Europe sometimes does.

That'd be an epic drive through the ALCAN. There'd be a lot of stops made for pics....maybe add a week to my own eta from plant to location

PAW RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many times has the ETA changed on you?

Actually Vince, my ETA never changed. It just said awaiting transport for the past month plus. I've checked in weekly and they would say it appears ready for transport but hasn't been released until last week. I'm not sure why it's taking almost 3 weeks for delivery when those with Dec builds are getting theirs 6 days after being built on the East Coast and TX. At least I'm seeing movement though. FYI, mine was built Nov 10th.

4BIRDDOGS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered November 15, built December 5th. Waiting on shipment. My last Raptor was built in July 2009 and it took 4 weeks to make its way to the St Louis rail yard. The train broke down and waited for repairs 3 times.

kenramp

Reaction score
Order date -》 11/2
Build date -》 12/17
Delivery date -》 12/30 - 1/5

Very surprised, was told 4 months.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk