Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered 8/2, Built on 11/5. I was told on December 8th that "Your Raptor has been released from the plant, and is currently awaiting shipment." As of yesterday it is still awaiting shipment. Dealership is 3 hours from Dearborn by truck....
Unfortunately the miles are still clicking away on my '10 Gen 1 that I am trading in. I was given a price as long as I keep in under 100k and I am now dangerously close just rounded 99k yesterday.

Just FYI my truck showed "awaiting shipment" but secondary info (which FP didn't tell me about when I checked status with them) was transportation delay. Checked with my Ford rep and she told me it was awaiting retrofit. My truck has shown "released" since 12/17 but doesn't show any movement yet.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just FYI my truck showed "awaiting shipment" but secondary info (which FP didn't tell me about when I checked status with them) was transportation delay. Checked with my Ford rep and she told me it was awaiting retrofit. My truck has shown "released" since 12/17 but doesn't show any movement yet.

So if what your Rep said is true, "released" doesn't mean released.

It's easy to understand why they would hold shipments to correct problems but I've lost patience with their use of semantics.

Mine is like yours - "released" --- probably hasn't been retrofitted/upfitted/modified/etc.

cstunkard

Reaction score

.... and the waiting game continues... not much I can do about it, just disappointing how little info is available, including lack of valid eta.

Norris McCarty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck started moving yesterday! It's going through Indianna right now via rail to Texas. ETA to dealer is 12/30 but I'm picking mine up at the "ramp" in San Antonio instead of it being loaded on a transport truck to the dealer......hopefully early next week.

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know why the window sticker becomes unavailable? I was able to view mine up until today.

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know why the window sticker becomes unavailable? I was able to view mine up until today.

@ReefBlue posted this the other day on another thread.

The window sticker link was officially discontinued some time ago, although I know it still works at times for some VINs. It seems to come and go.

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ReefBlue posted this the other day on another thread.

The window sticker link was officially discontinued some time ago, although I know it still works at times for some VINs. It seems to come and go.

I don't think it's discontinued. My window sticker was available until today. I was reading that some can get hidden.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So if what your Rep said is true, "released" doesn't mean released.

It's easy to understand why they would hold shipments to correct problems but I've lost patience with their use of semantics.

Mine is like yours - "released" --- probably hasn't been retrofitted/upfitted/modified/etc.

No I think that's why it also said delayed.

It's now showing released and awaiting shipment. So I think the retrofit/s are done and it's ready to move. Our first order was built 10/14 and it finally showed up released the same day my truck did.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I think that's why it also said delayed.

It's now showing released and awaiting shipment. So I think the retrofit/s are done and it's ready to move. Our first order was built 10/14 and it finally showed up released the same day my truck did.

Mine has been released for over a week and was received by the shipper 5 days ago.

If it were actually ok'ed to be shipped, I think it would have arrived by now - 20 miles from plant to dealer (metro Detroit).

CORRECTION. received by the shipper 4 days ago (not 5)

Btw I would love it if I am proved to be a whiner and my dealer calls me today to have me pick it up.

I haven't seen a confirmation of an October build having arrived to the dealer. Has any one?

Last edited:

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huh.....

Dealership in Anchorage says their two Raptors are in stock. Not on order, in transit, but actually in stock. Granted there are no pictures so clearly not actual proof as of yet that they are actually in Alaska.

:challenge:

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

1FTFW1RG0HFA87194
1FTFW1RGXHFA54297

Vins of the Alaskan Raptors