Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine has been released for over a week and was received by the shipper 5 days ago.

If it were actually ok'ed to be shipped, I think it would have arrived by now - 20 miles from plant to dealer (metro Detroit).

CORRECTION. received by the shipper 4 days ago (not 5)

Btw I would love it if I am proved to be a whiner and my dealer calls me today to have me pick it up.

I haven't seen a confirmation of an October build having arrived to the dealer. Has any one?

As of a few minutes ago my status changed to ramp 59. Of course I got the shivers from my ramp 59 nightmares over the last couple months.

RaptorLegend

Reaction score
I got a call from my salesman today and he told me mine is at the rail yard waiting to ship with 3 others that are coming to the same dealership. Problem is they have been there for 4 or 5 days and still haven't shipped out. Does anybody know why they would hold the trucks that long?

Built 11/23

Mcdonaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sales zone manager in Houston said "All raptors are to be shipped by the 23rd! Hoping to have them all to dealers by months end"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a call from my salesman today and he told me mine is at the rail yard waiting to ship with 3 others that are coming to the same dealership. Problem is they have been there for 4 or 5 days and still haven't shipped out. Does anybody know why they would hold the trucks that long?

Built 11/23

This is what I found out today... sounds like a cluster in the downriver area around DTP... Mass disorganization due to 16k trucks getting moved multiple times.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/tracking-your-new-order-%96-step-step-faqs-51142/index2.html#post1075886

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Sales zone manager in Houston said "All raptors are to be shipped by the 23rd! Hoping to have them all to dealers by months end"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they r right --- sounds like a logistics nightmare.

lambchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been told the "all shipped by the 23rd", as well. That being said, I do not see logistically how they all make it to the dealer by months end.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Our Raptor that was built 10/14 showed up this morning that it shipped convoy yesterday. My truck that was built 11/26 and also sitting at ramp 59 has not shipped out yet.

JD06

Reaction score
I really am get sick of the whole dam process. I called the dealer yesterday and they had no update other then "on hold, in storage". So how does this translate to any type of ship out. It seems like my truck is in some f-ing purgatory at DTP. Hell the things been built since 11/19. Sorry for the rant there Gents, but my patience is wearing thin.