Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cobber

Reaction score
Today the dealer notified me that my production date moved from March 20th to March 31st. Figures. It's not like this sad saga would conclude quietly. Some people call me pessimistic at times; I call it simply being a cognizant realist. I thought it was suspect on why I couldn't pull my window sticker up...now confirmed why.
Yes the saga continues here too. I called this morning for update. Train was at Laurel. The guy at FP paused and said eta is now saying TBD huh! Not still showing 20-26. Couldn't tell me. Dealer just emailed after he heard. Train is broken down in Laurel with mechanical issues....... it's soooo close. Was so hoping for a Monday good news call. Oh well back to trying to wait patiently.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes the saga continues here too. I called this morning for update. Train was at Laurel. The guy at FP paused and said eta is now saying TBD huh! Not still showing 20-26. Couldn't tell me. Dealer just emailed after he heard. Train is broken down in Laurel with mechanical issues....... it's soooo close. Was so hoping for a Monday good news call. Oh well back to trying to wait patiently.

Flipping hell man!! I'm sorry to hear that, it does seem like their is an invisible force tormenting us all! Hope the train gets fixed quick; I would think it would. Sending you good vibes!

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Cobber,
Did you get your truck?

Cobber

Reaction score
Cobber,
Did you get your truck?
Haha Nope not yet. Dealer has been good keeping me updated. Train mechanical issue fixed, as of yesterday afternoon it was just leaving Missoula..... soooo close. Hopefully by mid week or end of week. Rail said expected in Spokane Mar 28 so time truck delivers prob end of week. Did yours get built on Mar 20 as expected?

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha Nope not yet. Dealer has been good keeping me updated. Train mechanical issue fixed, as of yesterday afternoon it was just leaving Missoula..... soooo close. Hopefully by mid week or end of week. Rail said expected in Spokane Mar 28 so time truck delivers prob end of week. Did yours get built on Mar 20 as expected?

Wow, that is not what I was expecting! That truly did cause you a substantial delay! Sorry to hear that. Hope no more surprises and you are happy in just a few short days. (Roads are still pretty crappy...if you remember our conversations of the past lol).

No, my March 20th date was moved to March 31. About 5 days ago, I checked again and that date had also been swiped off the schedule. Ford now refuses to give me a specific build date, and instead says, "Early April, and that is subject to change...". Not trying to have a pity party, but I am exceedingly disappointed. Additionally, Gus Johnson will not confirm for me what is going on; I asked 5 days ago...they said they would find out...I check back everyday with them.....and they have not told me anything. Nothing.

Mink

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that is not what I was expecting! That truly did cause you a substantial delay! Sorry to hear that. Hope no more surprises and you are happy in just a few short days. (Roads are still pretty crappy...if you remember our conversations of the past lol).

No, my March 20th date was moved to March 31. About 5 days ago, I checked again and that date had also been swiped off the schedule. Ford now refuses to give me a specific build date, and instead says, "Early April, and that is subject to change...". Not trying to have a pity party, but I am exceedingly disappointed. Additionally, Gus Johnson will not confirm for me what is going on; I asked 5 days ago...they said they would find out...I check back everyday with them.....and they have not told me anything. Nothing.

What a pain Auto I feel sorry for you, Seems odd, but it will happen keep the faith.