Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wizze

Reaction score
Ordered: 1/23
VIN: 2/28
build date: 3/28
ETA: 4/18-4/23

AKSteve - I live in Seattle and often drive by the barge staging areas. I always see vehicles shipping north. Would have been cool to see your Raptor. Pretty sure I wouldn't have missed that.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered: 1/23
VIN: 2/28
build date: 3/28
ETA: 4/18-4/23

AKSteve - I live in Seattle and often drive by the barge staging areas. I always see vehicles shipping north. Would have been cool to see your Raptor. Pretty sure I wouldn't have missed that.

I was just given an ETA of 4/24/17 and I ordered 7/30/16. 1 STAR rating for Ford.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain. I ordered a KTM May 2016 and received it end of Jan.

Well, that actually makes more sense. I would be far more forgiving if this truck was being produced and shipped from Europe. But good Lord, it's built in Dearborn, Ford knew there would be huge, pent-up demand for a vaunted product that has been on hiatus for 2 years.....and then they completely F up this rollout. Or not. Maybe they enjoy not only the exclusivity, but also making their customers so saturated in anger, they decide to make this venture with Ford their last for the foreseeable future.

Cobber

Reaction score
I was just given an ETA of 4/24/17 and I ordered 7/30/16. 1 STAR rating for Ford.
So is it actually getting built on the 20th. We're you able to get your window sticker?

Dealer said eta March 26 for mine. Called FP they said 3/20-26 so potentially earlier. They were also able to tell me it was on the train and passing Hettinger ND as of Wednesday morning. Hoping it's closer to the 20th.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is it actually getting built on the 20th. We're you able to get your window sticker?

Dealer said eta March 26 for mine. Called FP they said 3/20-26 so potentially earlier. They were also able to tell me it was on the train and passing Hettinger ND as of Wednesday morning. Hoping it's closer to the 20th.

Still can't get my window sticker. Dealer said they would contact me tonight to explain. They did not--can you feel how surprised I am?

I have no idea if it's being built on the 20th. Ford Service is useless, for me. One day they say I have a "late March build date", and then 3 days later they say it's order processing unscheduled clean.....then back to an ETA of April 24th, with no known actual build date. See--waste of my time.

But, good luck to you, sounds like things are turning out good for you!

wizze

Reaction score
Ford needs to make things right for people that have been waiting. It's BS that China and Dubai have trucks while ignoring their bread and butter just to make a few $$$. But they don't care since there is another person standing behind you ready to shovel over their cash. I know while waiting for my bike that was supposed to be delivered by Sept...then Oct...etc it was frustrating. Then I was getting yanked around by the crappy dealer I chose to buy from. So I bought from another dealer and all was a bad memory. It will come and it will be worth it. Hang in there.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer says my Raptor is in Buffalo and should be at dealership early this week. Bummer for me that I'm out of town until the week after. Delivery two weeks from tomorrow!

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Today the dealer notified me that my production date moved from March 20th to March 31st. Figures. It's not like this sad saga would conclude quietly. Some people call me pessimistic at times; I call it simply being a cognizant realist. I thought it was suspect on why I couldn't pull my window sticker up...now confirmed why.