Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foo.c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picking it up in 4 hours! I have to pretend to be interested in meetings this morning, and then I'm off.

thorleif

Reaction score
12/30 - Order/Deposit
2/13 - Dealer notified order was pulled
2/21 - Dealer forwarded VIN
3/1 - Sticker first available, March 7 build
3/3 - First call to FP. Order was sent to plant for assembly on Feb 28 with ETA March 17th-23rd

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
12/30 - Order/Deposit
2/13 - Dealer notified order was pulled
2/21 - Dealer forwarded VIN
3/1 - Sticker first available, March 7 build
3/3 - First call to FP. Order was sent to plant for assembly on Feb 28 with ETA March 17th-23rd

Wow, that's going to be a quick turnaround, congratulations!

HGguy

Reaction score
Hmmm... We both ordered the same day. My DORA shows a priority code 19.
Still no VIN and my dealer has an allocation limit of 3. I don't know how many of those three he has sold at this point.

My order went in 2/13. Nothing yet. "In Order Processing". Dealer had 4 allocations and mine was number 4. Am I waiting til August?

Big-Foot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order went in 2/13. Nothing yet. "In Order Processing". Dealer had 4 allocations and mine was number 4. Am I waiting til August?

Talked with my dealer yesterday (Friday) and he said that they took another Raptor order 2 weeks before me and the order had just been accepted by Ford and scheduled on Thursday. He's hopeful that my order will be picked up in the next week.

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It really depends. Did you ask the dealer if they've taken delivery of any of the other three? If yes, you may not have too long of a long wait. If no, you may be waiting a while. Either way, it's really a crap shoot. Even once Ford picks up the order, there's a good deal of variation from one order to the next regarding how long until it gets built and delivered.

HGguy

Reaction score
It really depends. Did you ask the dealer if they've taken delivery of any of the other three? If yes, you may not have too long of a long wait. If no, you may be waiting a while. Either way, it's really a crap shoot. Even once Ford picks up the order, there's a good deal of variation from one order to the next regarding how long until it gets built and delivered.

Great! Way to build up my hopes of fast delivery. I'll just continue ordering mods and upgrades.

cobra4548

Reaction score
So my order is built and done. I asked my dealer about how it was being shipped and he said it says AutoPort LLC which according to the internet search is a shipping company. How do I reach out to AutoPort to see where my Raptor is?