Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thorleif

Reaction score
meh, now's the time to simply bask in the final anticipation IMO

annoyance of trying to explain my request to some rando bulk shipper not worth it

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
- Ordered 09/13/16
- I was told that I was number 6 of 18 allocations
- Order was pulled 02/07/17
- Build date 03/05/17
- first ETA was between 03/16/17 and 03/22/17
- My truck is currently making its way to the dealership in TX.
- Current ETA is this Sunday - 03/12/17.

I'm hoping to pick it up next Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
- Ordered 09/13/16
- I was told that I was number 6 of 18 allocations
- Order was pulled 02/07/17
- Build date 03/05/17
- first ETA was between 03/16/17 and 03/22/17
- My truck is currently making its way to the dealership in TX.
- Current ETA is this Sunday - 03/12/17.

I'm hoping to pick it up next Wednesday.

Nice, congratulations! Long wait.....so I'm sure you're relieved.

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, congratulations! Long wait.....so I'm sure you're relieved.

Thanks. I certainly haven't waited as long as some, but six months is a long time nonetheless. I'm pretty stoked that the wait is almost over. I'm still trying to decide if I want to drive it home from TX to CA or ship it.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I certainly haven't waited as long as some, but six months is a long time nonetheless. I'm pretty stoked that the wait is almost over. I'm still trying to decide if I want to drive it home from TX to CA or ship it.

Yes, 6 months is long enough! I'll be at 9 months with my current ETA though!!
Could be a really fun trip, if you have time, and enjoy distance driving. Me, I'd probably have it shipped, as I have a hard time stepping away from the home front. Anyway, I'm stoked for you too, and will be awesome to finally take delivery.

radio_man

Reaction score
Well, shit. My Raptor was supposed to come sometime in April, but my dealer contacted me last night and said May is more likely. He got an email and apparently there is a supply constraint of some sort. The person who sent the email (to the dealer) did not go into any more detail. I don't have BL or CF so I know it's not that. A delivery date in May will push me to seven months.

...sigh. I guess I have more time to work on my list of accessories and mods.

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, shit. My Raptor was supposed to come sometime in April, but my dealer contacted me last night and said May is more likely. He got an email and apparently there is a supply constraint of some sort. The person who sent the email (to the dealer) did not go into any more detail. I don't have BL or CF so I know it's not that. A delivery date in May will push me to seven months.

...sigh. I guess I have more time to work on my list of accessories and mods.

What else is on constraint at this point??? This is getting ridiculous...

OneBadSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order Date: 10/26/16
Build Date: TBD
Current Status: Unscheduled Clean

I was 5th in line at the dealer. Sounds like #1 and #2 are built/possibly in transit and #3 is coming soon (fellow forum member who pointed me to this dealer). No clue what the story is on #4, but I have been and am continuing to hope for a March delivery.

Fast forward 3 months and I got my window sticker and build date yesterday, scheduled for 3/17/17 currently with CF still on the order. Was getting impatient and started talking to dealers with similar builds on the ground, but never found anything better than +$2k ADM. Glad I waited.

AKSteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found out yesterday that the Raptor I put a deposit down on a few weeks ago is currently on the barge up from Seattle to Alaska. The dealership said they should have it by Tuesday. Woohoo!