Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally an update! Ordered 10/24. Dropped carbon fiber 3 weeks ago, just got a VIN and build week of 3/20. Since my dealer is 20 miles from Dearborn hopefully it'll be ready for pickup by first week of April.

foo.c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer is in the DFW area and my truck has an ETA of 2/28. My work wants to send me to that area for a couple days next week. I'm hoping I can finagle some way to pick my truck up while I'm there.

Lanabat

Reaction score
Ordered Feb. 3rd, Vin# Feb. 14th, Build date week of March 20th

This is getting ridiculous. I still don't even have a VIN and build date yet, and my order was placed in August (not as bad as those that ordered in July though).

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous. I still don't even have a VIN and build date yet, and my order was placed in August (not as bad as those that ordered in July though).

I think your anger should be directed at your dealer.

Did they tell you that you were at the end of their allocation order list??? Because it appears that they should have.

You can order in July 2016, but if you are their #7 of 7 allocations, then you may not get your truck until May/June 2017.

If you ordered in Jan 2017 but were more toward the front of a dealer's allocation list then you would get earlier than that.

At least thats what a dealer told me. And I think that a lot of dealers lied to their customers

Bowhunter

Reaction score
Any idea how long it takes a dealer to get a new allocation? I built order with them a few weeks ago and my order is in order bank. Dealer said they are just waiting for ford to give them allocation. Understood a lot of you have been waiting a long time. Just wondering if I should be trying to chase down a dealer that actually has an allocation or wait it out with my local dealer?