Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford service is getting more vague these days. I think they have been told to direct everyone to their dealer to reduce the number of status updates they get asked.

Finally got my Vin last week, but according to FS hadn't updated. Called FP with the vin and got a build date of 3/9 and delivery 3/30-4/5. Just for ***** and giggles I messenger FS today with my vin and their response was it is still in "order processing" with an eta early April.

So if you have a vin just call FP, seemed much more willing to actually look and provide info.

I totally agree with you Cobber. I think Ford Service is the last place anyone should check with. The last. Well, to be fair, the chatline on fordvehicles.com is essentially identical--very limited, antiquated, and inaccurate information.
Thanks for encouraging and reminding us about Ford Performance. Also, Gus is more responsive to me these days, so not sure if they just have more of their heart into customer service, or if they are actually finally getting some tangible sustenance from Ford. Either way, things are moving in the right direction, albeit glacially.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Finally, truck arrived after 7mos. July 28 order. Will post pics later, seems all good with 5 miles on it.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice! When did you place your order?

Ordered at the dealer on August 15th. Was not put in the Ford system until September 6th.

Does anyone have any idea how long dealer prep takes? I know they have to install my Hard cover, but other than that, it should be pretty quick shouldn't it?

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered at the dealer on August 15th. Was not put in the Ford system until September 6th.

Does anyone have any idea how long dealer prep takes? I know they have to install my Hard cover, but other than that, it should be pretty quick shouldn't it?

Ford says to plan for 2-3 days.
Mine will be a week at least since it hat to go to the body shop. I'm pissed about it.