Order Allocations Pulled - Status Update Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baja714

Reaction score
For those of us that are waiting in line for our orders/allocations to be pulled, would be nice for us to know if/when allocations are being pulled by Ford and to see that things are still moving along. I realize we already have the Truck Order Discussion sticky, but this thread would just be for people waiting in line.

Word on the street, is that allocations are typically assigned to dealers on Wednesdays, in which the dealer is notified how many allocations they have been allowed for that month on Thursday.

Please list recent updates if/when you received a call from your dealer that your order has been pulled, and which allocation/spot in line you were in at your dealer. Ex - was allocation 2/10 at your dealer (don't have to list your dealer though).

PMR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was number 2 of unknown total quantity. I got the call on 11/10 that the dealer was cleared to order. I checked ford service on 11/16 and no VIN yet.

colt.smithson

Reaction score
I'm order number 3. Dealer cleared to order on 11/10 as well. No VIN yet. North Texas dealer.

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

f7be017e97e67389087f4a1c3b05ba4d.jpg

That's mine at the bottom.

OP
OP
B

baja714

Reaction score
My order was pulled 11/17. Told me I had to take off the carbon fiber pkg though.

Ordered labor Day.

Wow nice. Good to see they are pulling allocations/orders more than once a month. Gives hope that it could be any Thursday now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the call on Monday 11/7 #2 of 7 was being pulled. Still no VIN/build date a/o yesterday. Assuming we are in the next wave, so hoping the job1 trucks clear oktb and they start scheduling again.

FWIW...The other #1 order we placed got moved from Dec 5 to Nov 29 build

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
got this today from my dealer:

Everything in front of your order has been now allocated, so that is good news that yours should be next.

Ford is still having problems with the carbon fiber package, but hopefully will have that resolved with the vendor by the time yours is set for build. true?

We received information from our Ford rep this week that we will be allocated a total of 7 2017 Raptors. As long as everything gets resolved with the carbon fiber package in the near future, yours will be the next Raptor to be scheduled for build.

When it gets officially allocated, accepted and scheduled for build is when things really get moving along. If at next allocation they tell us they are still not accepting carbon fiber packages for build, would you want to remove that option to ensure the next allocation? Let me know when you can.

:win:

Ggh1969

Reaction score
I ordered as soon as orders we're being taken. I was the first of 5 I think is what my dealer said he had. Anyway mine was built Nov 9th. It's a screw and I had the carbon fiber package as well. So if in fact there is a hold up on the carbon fiber package looks like my truck may be sitting a while. Unless they had a few sets and I just got randomly lucky. Which typically doesn't happen to me.

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine got built on Oct 13th without carbon fiber package. My original estimated arrival was Nov 12. Now its TBD and no one can tell me why. So it doesn't have to do with the package alone.