Order Allocations Pulled - Status Update Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dredlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't post the complete VIN if I were you. Just too damn many things an unethical person can do with just that one piece of information, like take out insurance and loans on YOUR vehicle <lol>.

Good advice, but the bad guys can also get a VIN from a website like cargurus and many others.

Shooter10x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine on 7/20. Just got the call on Friday the 18th that my order is getting pulled this week. I also had to remove the CF or my order would get passed over.

OP
OP
B

baja714

Reaction score
Order was pulled today! Stoked!! Was like 3rd or 4th in line out of 8 allocations I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered back in July....I think I was the dealers 1st or 2nd order. Order was pulled in November, built on 12/15 and released for shipment 2 weeks ago. Since then, it was in transit late last week and arrived by rail to the holding area today....dealer is going to try to get it delivered to them tomorrow. Feels like the wait has been forever, but I know a lot of folks have been waiting just as long....hoping it's worth it.