Order Allocations Pulled - Status Update Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

baja714

Reaction score
Got the call today that my order had been pulled, I've got a VIN, ordered early September.

Dam nice congrats. Talked to my dealer today to change the color from Shadow Black to Oxford White. Been contemplating that one for a while now haha. No word that my order was pulled yet though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dam nice congrats. Talked to my dealer today to change the color from Shadow Black to Oxford White. Been contemplating that one for a while now haha. No word that my order was pulled yet though.

Thanks man! That's quite the flip flop from black to white! I completely understand... I had considered, for longer than id like to admit, about going black and dumping AG and even screw to scab... I'm glad the waiting for a VIN is over so I can't keep making changes (i'm sure my dealer is happy as well)

OP
OP
B

baja714

Reaction score
Thanks man! That's quite the flip flop from black to white! I completely understand... I had considered, for longer than id like to admit, about going black and dumping AG and even screw to scab... I'm glad the waiting for a VIN is over so I can't keep making changes (i'm sure my dealer is happy as well)

Yeah I know. Ive had my black 07 Titan for going on 10 years figured it might be time for a change of color. It was a tough decision so I shot a basket for it the other day lol. Who knows I might change back. But yeah Im sure my dealer cant wait until my orders been pulled haha

KWT

Reaction score
I got a call from my dealer 2 days ago informing me I need to remove Carbon Fiber for my order to be pulled. Placed order October 26. Order pulled November 16. Still no Vin/ no build/delivery date. Ordered a lighting blue with orange interior.

Anyone know when will I receive additional info (approximate amount of days) after my order has been pulled?

OP
OP
B

baja714

Reaction score
I got a call from my dealer 2 days ago informing me I need to remove Carbon Fiber for my order to be pulled. Placed order October 26. Order pulled November 16. Still no Vin/ no build/delivery date. Ordered a lighting blue with orange interior.

Anyone know when will I receive additional info (approximate amount of days) after my order has been pulled?

Dam dude, you just ordered on 10/26 and already got pulled. Lucky! From what it sounds like, I dont think you get a VIN for like 2-3 weeks after your order has been pulled. Scheduling should happen within a week or 2 after that I think. Overall, once your order has been pulled, I think its safe to say you are looking at about 5-8 weeks to get your truck, as long as they give OKTB by then of course and production isnt halted.

PMR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was number 2 of unknown total quantity. I got the call on 11/10 that the dealer was cleared to order. I checked ford service on 11/16 and no VIN yet.

I got my VIN today.

We have a VIN: 1FTFW1RG4HFXxxxx. Also, it is a tentative build date of December 19th and ETA of January 16th. Please note all dates are subject to change.

Sarah

Last edited:

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my VIN today.

We have a VIN: 1FTFW1RG4HFAXXXXX. Also, it is a tentative build date of December 19th and ETA of January 16th. Please note all dates are subject to change.

Sarah
I wouldn't post the complete VIN if I were you. Just too damn many things an unethical person can do with just that one piece of information, like take out insurance and loans on YOUR vehicle <lol>.