Oops. Crap. What to do now?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

INI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was JUST about to comment on those bags too, need more info!

Those bags are made by a Friend of mine. Dirtbagz
db_opening_page
Tell Him Scalzo Racing sent you.

Looks like its the one we run in the TT.
Its a air Gun bag or a door bag

EDIT-
Just FYI- We are a dealer for them. If you guys think you want more then 10 let me know. I will get a Group Buy going and have them with a custom logo.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Truck is at Baker as we type. John is busting balls to get it done today for me. I threw a wrench in the works apparently when I asked that the redone hitch not interfere with the spare tire. John said all the ones he's done so far didn't ask this since they'd installed 37" tires, and couldn't use the spare spot anyway. For me, I plan to stick with 35"s, and I really need the spare to stay where its at; I carry too much camping crap in the bed when off roading that I can't afford to lose so much space to the spare.

Hopefully he works some magic and makes it all happen! We'll know by tonight ;)

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Oh and by the way I tried my best to measure the departure angle before all this, and will do so again after. The difference at least on paper looks like its going to be huge... which is a great thing. I've already tried to kill my trailer plug thingy half a dozen times, and those hooks are really beat to hell underneath :D

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing this bad boy in Texas! Can't wait to see what he comes up with for ya J! I really like his clean approach to design.

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed Cine! With that in mind, when I asked about raking the bumper back toward the axle more than was done with 'Tiz's, he said he'd already made that adjustment to his jig. He loves how 'Tiz's turned out, but thinks it looks even better tucked back in there a bit more (not to mention the increased departure angle because of it).

I also gave him some creative license when it comes to cutting off the damaged area. If he cut according to his template, there'd still be quite a bit of damage left. We kicked around different cuts, and he also thought he could pound out some of it too. I like what I've seen of his work so much that I left it in his court saying "Use your best judgement". He seemed to appreciate the vote of confidence :)

Can't wait!