Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bassman

Reaction score
My dealer just told me that mine is at the yard waiting to get on a truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude 1782 where are you located?

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

I thought my truck was bad being released on 12/17 and not moving yet. Must be in line behind yours.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Our first order was built oct 14th and currently here in Pa at the rail yard waiting for it's convoy ride here.

Just got call from dealer. Truck supposed to be pulling onto the lot at 1P today. looks like there is some paperwork in my future. I'll post pics ASAP

Aiden 138 did Ford Performance or Facebook (or your dealer) show that your truck had shipped? The last update of yours that I saw said that it was loaded and ready to ship, with no ETA. I hope your recent updates didn't indicate that it had shipped, because mine is showing the same status, and I can at least hope that mine appears magically at the dealer as well!

aidan138

Reaction score
Dude 1782 where are you located?

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Aiden 138 did Ford Performance or Facebook (or your dealer) show that your truck had shipped? The last update of yours that I saw said that it was loaded and ready to ship, with no ETA. I hope your recent updates didn't indicate that it had shipped, because mine is showing the same status, and I can at least hope that mine appears magically at the dealer as well!
It probabky would have but I didn't ask. They said I should check back in a week but because the transport time is so short it wouldn't have mattered. I just ended up getting the call from the dealer this morning randomly.

Attachments

• 39982.jpg
    39982.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Jim750

Reaction score
It private would have but I didn't ask. They said I did check back in a week but because the transport time is so short it may not have mattered. I just got the call from the dealer this morning randomly.

Congrats on the new truck. Were you able to catch what trucking co delivered it by chance?

JDog

Reaction score
It private would have but I didn't ask. They said I did check back in a week but because the transport time is so short it may not have mattered. I just got the call from the dealer this morning randomly.

Wow that pic really highlights size difference versus regular f150!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picking up my 10/13 build Monday!!! Just got back from the dealer doing paperwork.

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When was it released?

Tuesday afternoon. Dealer is monitoring the shipment and thinks it will be delivered Monday morning in South Carolina. It was loaded on the train and shipped off the same day it was released.