Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 10/28 build hasn't moved since 12/21.

I thought my truck was bad being released on 12/17 and not moving yet. Must be in line behind yours.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Interesting, and annoying for us, that December builds are already on the road, November builds confirmed shipped and some due in the first week of January. Then there are our October trucks nowhere to be seen or heard from.

Our first order was built oct 14th and currently here in Pa at the rail yard waiting for it's convoy ride here.

BlackRap

Reaction score
Couldn't wait for my Oct build that has been sitting at ramp 59 since Oct 26. Purchased an unclaimed Rap that was delivered to a different dealer yesterday. Time to move on to the mods...

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got call from dealer. Truck supposed to be pulling onto the lot at 1P today. looks like there is some paperwork in my future. I'll post pics ASAP

CONGRATS!!! That's my EXACT dream come true for today (except for me, rather than you - but congrats nonetheless!)!!!

aidan138

Reaction score
CONGRATS!!! That's my EXACT dream come true for today (except for me, rather than you - but congrats nonetheless!)!!!

Yeah that would have been a weird dream of it was me. Lol. Just doing paperwork at the moment. Truck still driving in from Detroit. Dealer said there are four more raptors on the carrier going to other dealerships so at least a few other lucky souls out there