Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dryhole

Reaction score
Dealer and Mackenzie tell me my 12/19 build shipped yesterday. ETA 1/10/19. Ordered November 5. Pretty happy that it's on the train to Buffalo now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Posted this on the SC thread already as I'm from there. My 10/13 build has shipped! Just found out today. Currently in Indiana via rail. Still no ETA yet. Blue SCREW

Justtoph

Reaction score
I talked to Ford Service FB today and they said they had a lot of updates on the tracker today. Ordered July 25 built on Oct 26 and was released today!!

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping Ford Service has delayed information, but my 21OCT build was released on 20DEC & 10 days later apparently there's no change in status. Like others have said, it would be great if it arrived at my dealer tomorrow morning unannounced - but not holding my breath. Looks like my 2017 Raptor will surely be a 2017 delivery - hopefully early JAN17 and not ANY later. What a long road it's been...

theBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to Facebook mine hasn't moved yet. Birthday is January 17th. Maybe by then I hope. Michigan to Texas is a long way.

Alexjrs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seen this one parked in houston today in front of pappas bros steak house looked amazing

Also are you guys going to be putting armor all on all the black plastic it looked like this one had it and it looked great

Attachments

• IMG_8114.jpg
    IMG_8114.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_8113.jpg
    IMG_8113.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 137

Barnstormer

Reaction score
Interesting, and annoying for us, that December builds are already on the road, November builds confirmed shipped and some due in the first week of January. Then there are our October trucks nowhere to be seen or heard from.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting, and annoying for us, that December builds are already on the road, November builds confirmed shipped and some due in the first week of January. Then there are our October trucks nowhere to be seen or heard from.

Don't feel bad my November build is buried in the snow somewhere in Dearborn with no shipping date or ETA. :mad: