Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2022 SVT Fan

Reaction score
10/23 build released on 12/24 finally.

Just got word it is en-route via Norfolk Southern on rail car TTGX706984 !! Have no idea how to track the rail car (dealer screen shot showed in Ohio at 8 am)

I am in GA.

So some good news for those with October builds. Units are moving out!!!

Mcdonaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford service sent me the usual
Hey! It hasn't started it's final journey just yet. Once it does we should see an ETA update as well. [emoji846]

Mackenzie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barnstormer

Reaction score
While I was at Covert hoping to get more info on my, and considering getting a King Ranch instead I snapped this pic of their first Raptor.
c42d7b73d77ca5ce692b8c31bcc748c6.jpg

Then my salesman remembered they had an AG in for service. We drove around the shop and finally located it. Under fluorescent light it looks white as can be, but once he opened the door and the sun hit it the colored morphed to a color that is hard to describe. This is a sharp looking combination and is the same as my truck except I've got bead locks.
e70e090b2816cb78d7b6c2a073f877a9.jpg
653e7b0405bfa45ed31599eda6139740.jpg
37113ed8483f5a562b3a9f761b88db7e.jpg
fc1c55b024b155e3e7a1b459b1eb02c2.jpg

Convinced me to wait for mine. Then they got the MSO while I was there. It is finally out of purgatory and on its way.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I was at Covert hoping to get more info on my, and considering getting a King Ranch instead I snapped this pic of their first Raptor.
c42d7b73d77ca5ce692b8c31bcc748c6.jpg

Then my salesman remembered they had an AG in for service. We drove around the shop and finally located it. Under fluorescent light it looks white as can be, but once he opened the door and the sun hit it the colored morphed to a color that is hard to describe. This is a sharp looking combination and is the same as my truck except I've got bead locks.
e70e090b2816cb78d7b6c2a073f877a9.jpg
653e7b0405bfa45ed31599eda6139740.jpg
37113ed8483f5a562b3a9f761b88db7e.jpg
fc1c55b024b155e3e7a1b459b1eb02c2.jpg

Convinced me to wait for mine. Then they got the MSO while I was there. It is finally out of purgatory and on its way.

So it's now in transit? When was it released and when was it received by the shipper?

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered the magnetic but then switched to the AG. Some of the magnetic pictures look great and some don't. I was really on the fence after switching but the more I see the AG the more I think I made the right choice.

Did you ask them what the AG was in service for? I'm thinking since the trucks haven't been out long it's there for a problem. Just curious what that might be.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Latest update for me

I do have an update for you! Your truck is now in transit, however the ETA has not yet updated. Check back with us in a few days for another update! ^JW

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to be a pain in the ass but knowing when the release date and the received by shipper date would really help us know what to expect for moving to actual transit. Thx

Barnstormer

Reaction score
I ordered the magnetic but then switched to the AG. Some of the magnetic pictures look great and some don't. I was really on the fence after switching but the more I see the AG the more I think I made the right choice.

Did you ask them what the AG was in service for? I'm thinking since the trucks haven't been out long it's there for a problem. Just curious what that might be.

I feel the same as you about the Magnetic, looks like just another black truck to me (okay not quite, but you know what I mean). Having said that pictures of Magnetic's with their lights on are sharp. I think it needs some contrasting colors on badges and things and it would look very sharp indeed. But hey, that's why there are different colors cause none of us necessarily like the same thing. And no matter the color it is still the best looking 2017 truck by far.

I did ask what the build date was for the AG in the shop and it was something like December 8th or there about. They wouldn't tell me what they were doing other then replacing a part that had to be ordered. Mechanic was just wrapping up the work so no idea whether it was under the hood or under the truck. Mechanic really loved the truck though.

Exhaust is definitely "enhanced" inside the cab of the truck, not so impressive sounding outside, but I wouldn't expect a V6 to sound impressive. My 3-cylinder car has "digitally enhanced" exhaust and it sounds great inside (like the Raptor), no idea what my car sounds like outside and don't really care.

According to my dealer's computer screen that I saw today, and what Ford Performance told me yesterday, my truck was in Ramp 59 but Released on December 3rd. Getting the MSO, which happened today, I guess is a milestone - like a birth certificate I suppose - my truck is finally out of the womb. Dealer says it was picked up from Ramp 59 and taken to the railhead. Once on the rail car they can track it every two hours (so they told me). That would certainly be refreshing.

The contrasting colors on the AG make it a very sharp looking truck, really showing off the Gen 2's lines.

My October compadres, I think there is finally movement on all our trucks, even if it seems like there isn't with any of Ford's tracking sites. As soon as I hear anything I'll post it. Please do the same with yours. And based on the ones I saw in person today, as much as it hurts to wait, it will definitely be worth it. No other model truck comes anywhere near as good looking as a Raptor - Gen 1 or Gen 2.

aidan138

Reaction score
What date were you released? I have a 10/20 build that was released 12/21 but hasn't shipped yet.

Sorry it took me a minute to respond. i actually don't know my exact release date. I spent over a month avoiding checking so when I finally did two weeks ago it had already been released. Good luck with your truck!

Bassman

Reaction score
From Ford Service yesterday evening:"Your Raptor is loaded on its final mode of transportation and is just waiting to start its journey. ETA is still TBD, for now. We'll be here tomorrow and Saturday. We'll be closed Sunday and Monday. :)
Mackenzie"

I know that it has been said that the window sticker lookup site may or may not be accurate, but I noticed that the date on mine changed today to 12/30, and that is the first date change I have seen since 12/22. Mackenzie's update above was the first time in over a week that Ford Service gave me something different than ramp 59, so maybe they are starting to move. Still not sure that the sticker date change is in any way related to the actual shipping status change, but right now any change seems to give me hope that it's inching its way Southward! Then again, she may just be changing the words around to make me feel better, because a lot could be read into her statement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing