Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aidan138

Reaction score
According to "MacKenzie" at Ford Service Twitter my 10/19 build has been loaded onto its "final carrier and is just waiting to start the journey." Should have ETA once that happens.
Hopefully the drive from Detroit to Cleveland is uneventful.

Zhammy3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to "MacKenzie" at Ford Service Twitter my 10/19 build has been loaded onto its "final carrier and is just waiting to start the journey." Should have ETA once that happens.

When was your release date

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score

^^^

Yes, when was your release date?

jsstalli

Reaction score

What date were you released? I have a 10/20 build that was released 12/21 but hasn't shipped yet.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do u know it's at Roush?

That was the last update as of 12/18 that it had been received by Roush after being released on 12/13. Status has remained the same since produced as "Awaiting Shipment". This is through Fords vehicle tracker database that dealers have access to for tracking orders.

Barnstormer

Reaction score
At my dealership. They tell me it has been scheduled to be picked up from Ramp 59 to be transported to the rail head by the end of next week. If that happens then it takes whatever it takes to get loaded on the train and shipped. So at best looking at the end of January. Assuming what I'm being told is even true. FP still shows it in Ramp 59 with everything else TBD. While here I'll be looking at a loaded King Ranch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing