Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hugepops77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought it was just a reprogram on the software? Where did you read it was the actual transmissions or transmission parts being replaced?

Barnstormer

Reaction score
I thought it was just a reprogram on the software? Where did you read it was the actual transmissions or transmission parts being replaced?

*For the sake of conversation...* Just one of many rumors I've heard down here in Texas. But same thing would apply if it were a reprogramming fix, in fact even more so, if it works in one truck it works in all.

Think about how your laptop, or tablet, or phone is updated, a software fix is created and tested, then released to every affected laptop, tablet or phone, none of which are individually tested.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had high hopes my 21OCT build would've arrived over the Holiday weekend and be waiting for me this AM - no dice.

Of note, on the FULL HISTORY of the dealer locator, my truck went straight to Ramp 59 the day after it was built and never left. No trips to Roush, no indicators of any sort of "retrofitter" - nothing - just sat at Ramp 59 until released on 20DEC. Wonder how many miles will be on it if/when it shows up - and wonder if it didn't have any "issues" to begin with or if something was overlooked. Can't do anything but speculate due to Ford's amazing PR effort on this release!

For what it's worth, my 10/20 build was released 12/13 only to get picked up by Roush 12/18. Radio silence since.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm probably setting myself up for failure by telling myself my truck will be here in a week or two...

"I hope my truck will be here in a week or two" - Me (every week since it was built in October)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
No more failure setup than me because I'm at the dealership daily now thanks to this thread.

You should get a job there. Start doing some filing for minimum wage and you'll have that thing half paid off by the time it gets here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alexjrs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"I hope my truck will be here in a week or two" - Me (every week since it was built in October)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When ever my friends or family asks me where's my raptor it went from me saying 2 weeks then a week or so then any day now when they ask I say shut up I don't wanna talk about it

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke with Ford Performance this morning - my Oct 28 build, which was released on Dec 19, was received by rail carrier on Dec 31...

Out of curiosity (and apologize if you've posted this previously), but has your truck history ever indicated movement for "retrofit" (to Roush or anyplace else) - or has it been at Ramp 59 since inception?

Congrats on the news - hopefully that train is full steam ahead!

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Spoke with Ford Performance this morning - my Oct 28 build, which was released on Dec 19, was received by rail carrier on Dec 31...

Follow-up question - what number do you call Ford Performance at? The "contact" link at the bottom of their page goes straight to the standard Ford page - with the standard contact info (1-800-392-3673).