nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
shop line. yep. i am there 10-7 tuesday - friday and 10-5 saturday and sunday. call me anytime. we can arrange the time and date

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
quick fyi.....

i have gotten a few messages regarding the antenna break and relay. they are not needed anymore. the instructions have not been updated. disregard the part of the instructions where you are supposed to interrupt the gps antenna and connect the two wires attached to it. it is no longer needed on these modules.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
im glad it worked out for you.

now if i can only get some members to chime in on their delivery status..... please post if you have received your unit. i sent one out today to colorado, it was returned to me yesterday so i put a label on it, and the mailman will be here to pick it up shortly.

RECEIVED

drtexas72
kkitowski
goinsvt
bigeffr
cayanne

NOT RECEIVED

Last edited:

kkitowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im glad it worked out for you.

now if i can only get some members to chime in on their delivery status..... please post if you have received your unit. i sent one out today to colorado, it was returned to me yesterday so i put a label on it, and the mailman will be here to pick it up shortly.

Delivered here and installed.