nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im glad it worked out for you.

now if i can only get some members to chime in on their delivery status..... please post if you have received your unit. i sent one out today to colorado, it was returned to me yesterday so i put a label on it, and the mailman will be here to pick it up shortly.

RECEIVED

drtexas72
kkitowski

NOT RECEIVED

I got mine - have not installed because I am waiting to hear definite on the plug and play version

drtexas72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont remember if I replied yet but I got mine installed and it works as advertised. While I had the screen out I put a screen protector on it so that it doesn't get all scratched up. That LCD is so soft that even wiping dust off can scratch your screen.

Thanks

cheesehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont remember if I replied yet but I got mine installed and it works as advertised. While I had the screen out I put a screen protector on it so that it doesn't get all scratched up. That LCD is so soft that even wiping dust off can scratch your screen.

Thanks

Would you mind sharing which screen protector and where you got it from? Thanks!

drtexas72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you mind sharing which screen protector and where you got it from? Thanks!

I just got an iPad screen protector and cut it to size. First I cut the top of the protector square. The width of the protector is the exact (perfect) size for the screen width. It is just the matter of cutting the screen protector to the correct height after you square off the top. Once cut to the correct height, you can put it on and squeegee the air bubbles out of the screen. Just make sure you are in a dust free environment as possible.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got an iPad screen protector and cut it to size. First I cut the top of the protector square. The width of the protector is the exact (perfect) size for the screen width. It is just the matter of cutting the screen protector to the correct height after you square off the top. Once cut to the correct height, you can put it on and squeegee the air bubbles out of the screen. Just make sure you are in a dust free environment as possible.

That's a regular size ipad right not the mini?