nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im happy i was able to make it work for you. thanks for the stamp of approval.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Wish his shop wasn't 3000 miles away. The one shop I found near me that seems trustworthy enough to do the install quoted me $300 min. More if they have issues or have to supply additional parts.
road trip??

and i possibly will be at the fall trr..... half the distance......

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
depends on what im installing wilson. i worked on 7 vehicles today. lots of radios, amp and subs, and speakers today. my other installer had 4 done today as well. as far as the nav-tv bypass, it takes an hour to an hour and a half if there is a front camera.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
oh I could possibly be on the wrong thread I wonder who this know a guy as I was looking for what thred he would be on

etuffgong

Reaction score
what's the latest on the plug and play module?

2013 NAV-TV owners.. what's you opinion so far? I've had NAVTV on my 2009 Range Rover and had nothing but problems to the point,I had the whole unit taken out. I am a little cautious going forward with navtv and the lack of support from them.

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the unit I bought from Noah still in the box. I am waiting for the plug and play module before I attempt install. Per Noah it may be a few months out until this part is released