nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what's the latest on the plug and play module?

2013 NAV-TV owners.. what's you opinion so far? I've had NAVTV on my 2009 Range Rover and had nothing but problems to the point,I had the whole unit taken out. I am a little cautious going forward with navtv and the lack of support from them.

Nooo problems whatsoever.....
Mine is great......kickass

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just got word from nav-tv. the plug and play harness for the 13's are available. it will come with all the new units, however to buy them now costs $75 each. i am in the process of seeing if i can get a deal on them. i need to know who is wanting one. this will not work with the front camera though. you still have to run the two wires into the engine bay and splice into the camera wire. but it does take the work out of the wiring behind the screen.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just got word from nav-tv. the plug and play harness for the 13's are available. it will come with all the new units, however to buy them now costs $75 each. i am in the process of seeing if i can get a deal on them. i need to know who is wanting one. this will not work with the front camera though. you still have to run the two wires into the engine bay and splice into the camera wire. but it does take the work out of the wiring behind the screen.

I am in for the the whole unit.

kkitowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Do you know if there are any new features at all? If a person has it wired in already, thoughts on if it would be best to unwire it and use the harness (and hide the prior splicing) to avoid any warranty issues? Sounds like it would be $75 plus my time to do that huh?

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All 2013 RAPTOR owners that were waiting for the PLUG AND PLAY kit to unlock your factory features and cameras in motion, now is the right time to get your kit....

NAV-TV is releasing today the PLUG AND PLAY harness which comes in the MYFORD TOUCH VIM 13 RAPTOR FCAM, making everything easier to install and the most important part, it will remain all the factory wiring intact...[\QUOTE]

Found this on that other forum, " Car Stereo Dude " what's this all about? Can it be installed without tearing the dash apart?

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nope. still have to get behind the radio. but you dont have to splice into the wires anymore

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

i will pm you guys interested once the forum gets back on track. i havent been able to access much here today.