nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juncle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My backup cam does the same thing - auto turns on with remote start but only on days cold enough to trigger the defrost during remote start
Warm days when the ac comes on - it is not a problem
Thanks

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My backup cam does the same thing - auto turns on with remote start but only on days cold enough to trigger the defrost during remote start
Warm days when the ac comes on - it is not a problem
Thanks

Yup exactly

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

kkitowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So are you saying that 30 is cold enough for the front defrost but not the rear defrost to kick in? If it's that smart that's cool!!

dfelicia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just got word from nav-tv. the plug and play harness for the 13's are available. it will come with all the new units, however to buy them now costs $75 each. i am in the process of seeing if i can get a deal on them. i need to know who is wanting one. this will not work with the front camera though. you still have to run the two wires into the engine bay and splice into the camera wire. but it does take the work out of the wiring behind the screen.

Any update on this? Even sans discount, is there a way we "civilians" can order the harness directly?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Will the plug and play kit be worth it even with front camera? If I gotta get back there already and get frustrated I don't think this will make it better. Sounds like it take the easy part out of the install. At least if you have front camera.