nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dfelicia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will the plug and play kit be worth it even with front camera? If I gotta get back there already and get frustrated I don't think this will make it better. Sounds like it take the easy part out of the install. At least if you have front camera.

Yeah, I don't think it makes the install easier, but it makes it easy to uninstall (ie keeps warranty in tact).

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't forget the 2012 Owners! Shoot, I am talking with Tiago (NAV TV) and I was about to pull the trigger today but... I don't feel so good about myself ripping Wally's brains out

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes, you can order directly from nav tv if you wish. what this harness does is, make it so you do not have to cut any wires behind the radio. you only have to cut the wire for the front camera under the hood. you still need to pull your dash apart to get to the radio though. but its simple enough.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anybody got the how to link handy? I may install mine tomorrow

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
damn 38 pages I gotta dig through? lol

wanted to install it today! I may be missing something, but it actually seems really easy. Looks like almost everything plugs inline, with maybe half a dozen lines to tap into or splice?