nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dfelicia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im glad it worked out for you.

now if i can only get some members to chime in on their delivery status..... please post if you have received your unit. i sent one out today to colorado, it was returned to me yesterday so i put a label on it, and the mailman will be here to pick it up shortly.

RECEIVED

drtexas72
kkitowski
goinsvt
bigeffr

NOT RECEIVED

Got mine (dfelicia) last Tuesday. Thanks!

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kudos to Noah (The Car Stereo Company)
I cruised to Northern Cal (Mtn View) for the
Nav-TV Bypss install
Floor lighting Front & Rear

Works Flawlessly............

Top Notch*** Well worth the drive for the Clean install...

Thanks Noah.
:party36:

dfelicia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kudos to Noah (The Car Stereo Company)
I cruised to Northern Cal (Mtn View) for the
Nav-TV Bypss install
Floor lighting Front & Rear

Works Flawlessly............

Top Notch*** Well worth the drive for the Clean install...

Thanks Noah.
:party36:

Wish his shop wasn't 3000 miles away. The one shop I found near me that seems trustworthy enough to do the install quoted me $300 min. More if they have issues or have to supply additional parts.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish his shop wasn't 3000 miles away. The one shop I found near me that seems trustworthy enough to do the install quoted me $300 min. More if they have issues or have to supply additional parts.

It was almost a 900mile trek (to and from)
I left my pad at 430am.....got to his shop at 10am. Left his shop at 5pm didn't make it to homebase until 12 midnight.

Burned Full Tank going up and Burned Full Tank coming back down.
Now I can honestly say......The Raptor has a range of 500 miles on a Full tank....hahah

He was only gonna charge me 175ish....... I kicked down 240. for the great work.

Well worth it.
Yes it's tough to find a trustworthy place locally to have your 55k truck apart. I was sold.......on Noah's YouTube video...on the install.