Looking for a 2023

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ben3

Reaction score
I'll spare the long stories about all the attempts I've made and the deals that have fallen through. Looking for an avalanche gray 2023 to replace my 2017 and I'm aware and realistic about the current market. I'm giving it one last shot before I move on to something else. Any leads on 23's are appreciated, including the R. Thanks.
I have two raptors. A 2014 and a 2018. Really like both. Would like to add a raptor R but will not pay the crazy markups. I recently bought a 2022 Ram TRX. Love the truck just as much. Quality is very very good. Listed at $99990 but paid $88000 out the door. Love the hellcat motor. Unbelievable power. Best running truck I have ever had. Diehard Ford and won’t get rid of the RAM.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have two raptors. A 2014 and a 2018. Really like both. Would like to add a raptor R but will not pay the crazy markups. I recently bought a 2022 Ram TRX. Love the truck just as much. Quality is very very good. Listed at $99990 but paid $88000 out the door. Love the hellcat motor. Unbelievable power. Best running truck I have ever had. Diehard Ford and won’t get rid of the RAM.
I'm on the verge. I drove over to a dealership that's offering 10k off MSRP, putting them close to the Raptor....and some great tech, nicer interior.

It's a no brainer if these R's go for 150k

Ben3

Reaction score
I'm on the verge. I drove over to a dealership that's offering 10k off MSRP, putting them close to the Raptor....and some great tech, nicer interior.

I agree. If you go for the TRX you will NOT regret it one bit. Can’t find anything wrong with mine. Also bought a Bronco.04765431-4B01-4A39-A9F7-12A3A41D56D4.jpegAA3B69D7-3AD5-4B0B-9AF0-05742FC533CC.jpeg

OP
OP
squeak

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an order on a 2023 Avalanche Grey. I would be willing to transfer for a small fee above msrp. Say $6500.00
Thanks. Appreciate the offer. May be a possibility. It's not the best offer I've had but until a truck is actually on a lot somewhere the prices don't really mean anything. Where is the dealer? I'm in southeast PA. Other guy said his was in Florida. Location could play into price. Thanks again.

OP
OP
squeak

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Unfortunately, this is kind of what I'm thinking. V6 raptor for $92-$102k, if you can get one. Awesome SC V8 Raptor R for $140k+, if you can get one. Or order SC V8 TRX for $85k-$90k, just order and wait. I definitely prefer a raptor, as this will hopefully be my 3rd, but it's soo much work to get one or overpay to be assured.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
”F” all the noise…get the Raptor bro! Besides, it’s what you “definitely prefer!” But it’s sooo worth the wait…at least that’s what they like to say around here.

WEJER

Reaction score
I'll spare the long stories about all the attempts I've made and the deals that have fallen through. Looking for an avalanche gray 2023 to replace my 2017 and I'm aware and realistic about the current market. I'm giving it one last shot before I move on to something else. Any leads on 23's are appreciated, including the R. Thanks.

Ha Ha! Me too!