Drove a Gen 2 for the first time - Pros and Cons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordTechOne

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, have you heard the horror stories of getting Tesla's repaired.
Manufacturing something and then servicing the product after are two different things.
Exactly. Tesla is one of the worst companies for serviceability, especially out of warranty. They’re essentially disposable cars.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"So they can get impregnated by Muskrat, berated, embarrassed, and then laid off for no reason with no notice, then have their severance pay suspended?"

Smart employers Never hire female engineers.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Smart employers Never hire female engineers.

Technically false but directionally true. Just like Trump. I like it. :) Out of probably 50 such, I knew one that was good and a couple that were OK. Same company, same timeframe, out of 50 men, there would be one that was great, 30 that were good, and 10 that were OK. Probably because there are more men on the spectrum and a touch of that makes you better at engineering. But we continue to ignore talent and spend enormous effort pounding square pegs into round holes. I'm still waiting for the NBA to hire their quota of short fat old white women with no coordination.