Lightest road tire rim combo opinion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
nogm4me

nogm4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! Thanks everyone, guess for the $ there is not much to be gained over stock? Thanks for the information! Dave

roostinyfz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know what the regular standard methods weigh vs. the double standard.

Reaction score
I really don't understand the weights claimed here for the OEM Raptor wheels. I just bought new wheels returning to OEM. Ford Motor Company even claims each wheel weighs 27 pounds. Upon receipt of the wheels, I weighed the wheels on a very accurate shipping scale. The wheel weighs 36.5 pounds. I believe you cannot trust anyone's weight claim on wheels. They all want a sale and will claim anything just to get the wheels sold.

RogueClimber

Captain Rob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really don't understand the weights claimed here for the OEM Raptor wheels. I just bought new wheels returning to OEM. Ford Motor Company even claims each wheel weighs 27 pounds. Upon receipt of the wheels, I weighed the wheels on a very accurate shipping scale. The wheel weighs 36.5 pounds. I believe you cannot trust anyone's weight claim on wheels. They all want a sale and will claim anything just to get the wheels sold.

1725724052616.png

14 years, damn good bump...