Lightest road tire rim combo opinion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

neovenator

Reaction score
Welp decided to throw this in here instead of creating a new thread since we dug this thread from the cementary.

I copied a spreadsheet from the Gen 2 section regarding lightweight 17" options, which was last updated in 2020.

Made it into a link, zebra color scheme to make it easier to read added 2 options that were released this year, and used the stock KO2's weight to determine the combined weight with the wheel.

Comment only access for now to suggest new wheels + update information ... Lightweight 17 Inch Wheel Options - Google Sheets

1725776117185.png

Whoops

Reaction score
Just came across this thread. I installed new tires, KM3 37 12.5 R17 last week on Modco wheels. I replaced same size Toyo MTs and and Method 304s. The new setup shed 18 #s per corner. I spent a lot of time researching wheel weight, it's hard to get much lighter w/o going forged and even then it'd only sae another # or two. Kansei and Circuit Stellar are two other really light, very affordable wheels.