Installed 37's on Gen3 35 Raptor - no issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wmflyfisher

Reaction score
The 37PP trucks come higher from the factory than 35 trucks. Trying to achieve that look. I’m ok with compromising the ride. Lifting the rear will give me more room to account for squat from my boat. Will be installing Timbren bump stops as well…

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 37PP trucks come higher from the factory than 35 trucks. Trying to achieve that look. I’m ok with compromising the ride. Lifting the rear will give me more room to account for squat from my boat. Will be installing Timbren bump stops as well…
I would look for a set of 37pp front struts where someone replaced theirs with FRS coilovers, then you can have an OEM part, far better ride, and the ability to off road and not have the strut slam down and thud when you are off-road and need down travel. Spacers and springs put way too much force on the OEM valving and you will not like the affect, rides like chit.

mAtTyG04

Reaction score
Not another “I did it and it works” post…but here it is lol

I see a lot of you using the KO2 37, I wanted the Baja boss ATs and they’re slightly larger. I was worried about the spare location. It fits, but it is close to the panhard bar. I can probably move the tire back a little, and I might, but this is what the truck looks like. This weekend I have an SDI top hat coming, hopefully I can get that installed and avoid the rubbing some of you have reported. I am concerned the top hat may make the front higher than the rear, so I also ordered the 3/4” rear spacer from Foutz. Not sure when that’s coming though.

Garage open=before (stock 35s)
The rest=after

I want to put the exact tires on my stock 23. Did you have any rubbing before adding your lift? I don't jump the truck but I do go hunting and very mild off-roading. Goal in 37s on stock everything but I do not want the KOs/3s. I need a 3 peak rated tire.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KO2/3s are a 3 peak rated tire.
I want to put the exact tires on my stock 23. Did you have any rubbing before adding your lift? I don't jump the truck but I do go hunting and very mild off-roading. Goal in 37s on stock everything but I do not want the KOs/3s. I need a 3 peak rated tire.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Is that new for 24s? Pretty sure the “OG” Gen 3s had the same suspension height. Just the larger shaft diameter and smaller bump stops.

taquitos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the 37pp’s and R’s sit about 1/2” higher up front, same in the rear.
Overall height of the 37 truck is listed at right around 1” taller than with 35s. The wheel radius is about 1” different. Pretty sure all differences in height come from the wheels being larger.