Hit a moose with the truck tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The thing held up like a champ. I'm honestly not that surprised. Once in the desert I fell into a giant hole going pretty fast... There was a frontal impact that brought me to a complete stop. Before I got out of the truck I was positive I'd be buying a new bumper... When I looked at my Stealth I was stunned... All I did was dent the skidplate.

I know some people don't like how much the Stealth protrudes, but honestly I take comfort in the protection it provides. Its a friggin' battering ram. I'm afraid of what would happen to another car if I was ever unfortunate enough to get in a wreck with it.
<knock on wood>

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
The thing held up like a champ. I'm honestly not that surprised. Once in the desert I fell into a giant hole going pretty fast... There was a frontal impact that brought me to a complete stop. Before I got out of the truck I was positive I'd be buying a new bumper... When I looked at my Stealth I was stunned... All I did was dent the skidplate.

I know some people don't like how much the Stealth protrudes, but honestly I take comfort in the protection it provides. Its a friggin' battering ram. I'm afraid of what would happen to another car if I was ever unfortunate enough to get in a wreck with it.
<knock on wood>

Agree completely. It's an absolute beast.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was expecting to see a totaled Raptor, not that you were going to have bar-b-que. KUDOs to ADD for saving your ass!

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes bumper is linexed I also have the rear one done they hold up much better in the winter with Linex powder coat only lasts about a year then rusts.

Sent from my Note2

Very nice - guess you sold me on the idea!