Hit a moose with the truck tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
gordhunt

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good news frame is just fine so just have to order a new bumper from ADD and bolt it on when it arrives. Definitely a good test of how well ADD builds their bumpers!

Sent from my Note2

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good news frame is just fine so just have to order a new bumper from ADD and bolt it on when it arrives. Definitely a good test of how well ADD builds their bumpers!

Sent from my Note2

ADD: Certified Moose Proof by Gordhunt

you should get a free one since yours was sacrificed for R&D and Marketing.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ADD seriously needs to cut you a good discount. That is some precious marketing material. (my bumper will be ordered very soon)

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My ADD Stealth Winch bumper shipped yesterday!! So far I've only missed four deer in Colorado, no hits (knock on something).

gordhunt - Did your Rigid 40" take any damage?

OP
OP
gordhunt

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No rigid light bar is fine still works great. I talked to Micah yesterday and ordered up a new bumper and sent him pics of the moose and old bumper.

Sent from my Note2

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No rigid light bar is fine still works great. I talked to Micah yesterday and ordered up a new bumper and sent him pics of the moose and old bumper.

Sent from my Note2

It appears that both ADD and Rigid make rock solid products! I have always thought my Rigid LEDs were incredibly built. It's nice to know they may have taken intense shock and some torquing without damage.

My Stealth Winch bumper arrives this Monday. This weekend I'm going to remove my 40", 20" and Dually's from my Raptor, to prepare for the new bumper. It will be nice to get the 40" out from behind the grill and get 100% light output.

I hope Micah talked you into a Moose/Deer avoidance system. Maybe ADD can start making "train cowcatcher" bumpers!