Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We may be fine. My truck was built 10/21, original ETA for 11/2. Then went back into production line 11/2 and finally to ramp 59. Maybe it already had the retrofit completed?

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We may be fine. My truck was built 10/21, original ETA for 11/2. Then went back into production line 11/2 and finally to ramp 59. Maybe it already had the retrofit completed?

I mean...that'd be the smart thing right?

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I heard from my dealer:

"3.5 Ecoboost engines were on production hold so.any truck.with 3.5 Eco turbos were not scheduling but should now that engines are released"

There's much more misinformation than actual information floating around, so I don't put much stock in anything. Just continue to wait as patiently as I can...

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I heard from my dealer:

"3.5 Ecoboost engines were on production hold so.any truck.with 3.5 Eco turbos were not scheduling but should now that engines are released"

There's much more misinformation than actual information floating around, so I don't put much stock in anything. Just continue to wait as patiently as I can...

This same thing happened when GT350's came out. Nobody knew why the cars were being held until one day they were magically released. Then, someone discovered a piece of paper in their car from the factory with all the fixes that were made.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First we heard that there were front oil pan seal issues, this may be why the trucks where in the yard without the front bumper, then transmission issues, thought that was later stated as a transmission issue with the f250, the last thing was said they are now running out of the front grille lights, vender issues? Can anyone add fuel to this fire?

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
honestly, I heard it was due to fitment issues with TTV8 that were opted for on the first 1250 trucks. I told them I was fine with either TT engine - whichever gets it out sooner.

Purinacatchow

Reaction score
Ok, so just trying to put the most consistent information together. So we heard that there was some reason the Raptors were being sent to Roushe. Now we hear that the trucks are bring sent to an upfitter shop. That shop is apparently Roushe, so it seems to me like it's the same issue that was causing the original movement to Roushe. I don't think there have been any new issues, we're just hearing it again.
As for the later build dates getting etas and the earlier ones not, the eta seems to be computer generated and is just giving it out, which may be a date that will change to a later one with the earlier builds still releasing before.
So in reality, I don't think as much has changed as we've thought.
That's just my guess on it all.