Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dryhole

Reaction score
[Dryhole; Received my vin # this morning. First allocation from a small dealer in Pa. Dealer spoke to regional Rep this morning, " Raptors have had and engine problem" was all dealer was told. I'll post my build date later this morning. I ordered in August QUOTE]

VIN 84405 build week, 12/19/16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built 11/15...went to the upfitter the next day and Ford Service today said it has an ETA in the system of 12/3. Not sure the 12/3 will hold up, but I sure hope it does. But after seeing trucks that were built a month ago still sitting, I can't imagine 12/3 is realistic....

Dryhole

Reaction score
Hey, Mark! Your VIN is 1FTFW1RG5HFA84405 and your build date is scheduled for December 19th with an ETA of January 14th. These dates are subject to change, so check back with us around then. [emoji846]

Mackenzie

From Ford Performance today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Surprised people are getting ETA dates before theirs are even built, mine was Built last weekend and no ETA.