Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Striker

Reaction score
It is odd that you have an ETA when your truck isn't even built and mine is already built and still don't have an ETA. None of this makes any sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree!!!!!!! This was my response today..... Ford Service
Hey James! Still no ETA on your F-150; please feel free to check back with us next week for an update.
Chris

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say, my ETA (as with others) is subject to change and very likely will change from what I'm reading on FRF.

Purinacatchow

Reaction score
So I'm awfully confused. Mine has been built for over a month. A week or two ago I pulled up my window sticker and all was well but now whenever I try to pull it up it simply says no window sticker for that vehicle yet.
What could this mean? I've tried different sites and tested with other vins. It just seems like it's mine. Also, etis works and everything seems fine there with my vin.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm awfully confused. Mine has been built for over a month. A week or two ago I pulled up my window sticker and all was well but now whenever I try to pull it up it simply says no window sticker for that vehicle yet.
What could this mean? I've tried different sites and tested with other vins. It just seems like it's mine. Also, etis works and everything seems fine there with my vin.

Just checked research maniac site. Mine still works.

Very confusing "process".

Purinacatchow

Reaction score
Could that mean something happened to my truck? Or some negative status change? It seems like I'm the only one that lost the window sticker.

Ford service also said that there was no update for me on Friday.

Dryhole

Reaction score
Received my vin # this morning. First allocation from a small dealer in Pa. Dealer spoke to regional Rep this morning, " Raptors have had and engine problem" was all dealer was told. I'll post my build date later this morning. I ordered in August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well as I've been doing every morning I pulled up the vehicle visibility for our first Raptor order (that's been sitting at the ramp for over a month now) and my truck. The build date for my truck had been bumped back twice. Originally it was scheduled to 11/14 then it went 11/21 and then 11/27. Well this morning the truck shows in production. Maybe from everyone cancelling orders my truck got bumped forward....... lol

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has now been produced and sent to the body company for any finishing touches.

What goes on in the Body Company?

Still no ETA though.