Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still no window sticker, but ETIS now shows a build date of 17.11.2016. So I guess it's built! Odd that I don't have a sticker yet, but at least I seem a step closer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So glad everyone else is getting VIN's and dates.
Now I feel better that I ordered in the first week of August with nothing to show for it so far.
[emoji34]

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im in same boat I ordered mine 7/26 four days after start of ordering was allowed and my truck says TBD!!!

RaeGun

Reaction score
Ordered 7/26. Clean unscheduled since mid August. No CF. Allocation 2 of 4 at my dealership in Northern California. Although I am happy for those who ordered as recently as 2 weeks ago and already have been assigned a VIN and build week and I appreciate those of you who very logically argue that it is better not to have one of the first batches off the line, THIS IS GETTING VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!! I WANT MY TRUCK!!!!

There, now I feel better...not really.

dmercer3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah!

Production must be in full swing now. I ordered October 13. VIN and eta January 3rd as of today!

dmercer3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would not say that at all.

No excuse for august orders still tbd at this point. Probably all that ordered the Kevlar trim or left out the moonroof. I'm sure the moonroof is so common it may be more cost effective to produce that body first.

rob0589

Reaction score
got my window sticker yesterday and update from ford service on Facebook today with an eta of 12/18!!! anyone else get an update on delivery?