Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never knew when my order got pulled. I just kept checking until one day I was given my VIN. That was exiting but getting your Window Sticker is even better. You should be able to download that about a week before your build date. I had my VIN a while before I was given my build date so you still have some time to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter10x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got the call from my dealer that mine is getting pulled next week. I had to remove the Carbon Fiber to get it pulled. All the info is being sent to his zone rep today. He said it will be built in January. I ordered on 7/20 and was #3 at my dealer.

Cobber

Reaction score
I asked my dealer for an update yesterday after the last 3 weeks of being told no scheduling from ford performance. 3 weeks ago I was next in line priority 10, 2nd of 7 allocations. He calls me back last night, heard that carbon fiber is extended delay. 2 allocations had been scheduled in last couple weeks ahead of me, no CF. Suggested I remove it if wanted built in near future. Even if scgeduled soon it will prob be January. If I left it then it won't be till March ish. I ordered 8/16 so was very annoyed, last time he said hadn't heard any delays then I get passed over twice. Should have listened and removed CF. Told him if no movement in next 2 or 3 weeks then add it back in as gonna wait anyway.

taoseno

Reaction score
I ordered 11/02/16 and I got my VIN# yesterday. Tentative build date of 01/09/17. Santa Fe NM FORD dealer does not know much..........Salesperson could not even give me the order#! Very excited!

Message from Ford:

I was able to find your Raptor with the information provided. It actually received a VIN yesterday: ***************. It’s tentatively scheduled to build the week of January 9th; the specific build date should update in the next few weeks.

Last edited:

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the same message I got about my order. The build date ended up only being off by one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like your Raptor has been scheduled to build for the week of January 2nd. There is no ETA at this time.

(message didn't include a VIN).

Also--more importantly--this is for a SCAB.