Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, Mark! Your VIN is 1FTFW1RG5HFA84405 and your build date is scheduled for December 19th with an ETA of January 14th. These dates are subject to change, so check back with us around then. [emoji846]

Mackenzie

From Ford Performance today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
so they are not shutting down for 3 holiday weeks it looks like...

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My trucks build date is currently 11/27 and the order does not show an ETA

Also just FYI there still aren't any trucks on our dealer locator without the spray liner that are showing transit. So it doesn't appear anything has started shipping yet.

Last edited:

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My trucks build date is currently 11/27 and the order does not show an ETA

Also just FYI there still aren't any trucks on our dealer locator without the spray liner that are showing transit. So it doesn't appear anything has started shipping yet.

Hey Darin what does this 1FTFW1RG9HFA25079 pull up as? I'm kinda curious.

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This same thing happened when GT350's came out. Nobody knew why the cars were being held until one day they were magically released. Then, someone discovered a piece of paper in their car from the factory with all the fixes that were made.

Are you going for the trifecta (Focus RS/GT350/Raptor)?

If you are, I'm intensely jealous.....

Why the F does Alaska not have a lottery, seriously... I need to get stationed back in the lower 48. I can't do the trifecta on a government salary.