GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I noticed when I drove into work this morning, in the dark, that the amber lights in the headlights are much brighter. You can actually see the amber light reflecting off of road signs as you drive by them.

I didn’t realize adjusting the DRL brightness would also effect the ambers when the headlights are on too
The amber lights are the DRL.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I noticed when I drove into work this morning, in the dark, that the amber lights in the headlights are much brighter. You can actually see the amber light reflecting off of road signs as you drive by them.

I didn’t realize adjusting the DRL brightness would also effect the ambers when the headlights are on too
Indeed bright enough to be seen on street signs driving by. Interestingly, I took this in my wife's parking garage just now.

Attachments

• PXL_20240904_132056967.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20240904_132056967.PORTRAIT.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 30

cwh

Reaction score
I have mine at 100%, no flickering at all but I also didn't see a difference between 100% and 75%. Also, I didn't notice a difference at all when just DRL's are one, seems this brightness change only affect the brightness when parking lights are on and/or headlights. Just the standard DRL's stay bright no matter what values I change it to... 10% or 100%. Only when I flip the dial into parking mode (activating the marker lights) that I see a change in those DRL's. Anyone else getting the same results?

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have mine at 100%, no flickering at all but I also didn't see a difference between 100% and 75%. Also, I didn't notice a difference at all when just DRL's are one, seems this brightness change only affect the brightness when parking lights are on and/or headlights. Just the standard DRL's stay bright no matter what values I change it to... 10% or 100%. Only when I flip the dial into parking mode (activating the marker lights) that I see a change in those DRL's. Anyone else getting the same results?
Pages and pages back, I posted before and after pics. The brightness changed on both DRL and parking light mode.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the before and after pics are on page 74, i just happened to come across them while re-reading some of this thread

I have not noticed this. Are you saying they are brighter without the parking lights/ headlights on? or are they brighter with parking lights/headlights on?

Subaruski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some how accidentally enabled cornering lights in Forscan.

Assuming it is one of the two lines below that is incorrect? Can anyone let me know factory 2024 values?
726-38-02
726-39-01

IMG_6662.JPEG

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some how accidentally enabled cornering lights in Forscan.

Assuming it is one of the two lines below that is incorrect? Can anyone let me know factory 2024 values?
726-38-02
726-39-01

View attachment 465999
They should be visible in your *.ab backup file that you can open in Notepad, if you made a backup. Otherwise, I can't help as my truck is a '22. Toss your VIN in the Ford master database thing (forget what it's called) and you can pull your factory values that way too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tday1103