GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So can confirm the below works on a '24 in case any new owners stumble across the Forscan thread

-DRLs on w/ marker lights
-Fogs on w/ high beams
-Increased brightness of DRLs
-Temps under gauges
-Walk away activated
-Double honk eliminated

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So can confirm the below works on a '24 in case any new owners stumble across the Forscan thread

-DRLs on w/ marker lights
-Fogs on w/ high beams
-Increased brightness of DRLs
-Temps under gauges
-Walk away activated
-Double honk eliminated
My 24 doesn’t double honk. No forscan changes

cwh

Reaction score
I literally just read all 114 pages of this thread. My brain hurts. Only to find out my 24 will not accommodate glare free. I was able to disable the 'door open triple chime' and 'startup triple triple chime' (which I cannot stand) in addition to other items that were listed above...

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I literally just read all 114 pages of this thread. My brain hurts. Only to find out my 24 will not accommodate glare free. I was able to disable the 'door open triple chime' and 'startup triple triple chime' (which I cannot stand) in addition to other items that were listed above...
My single most gripe with what happened to the '24 trucks. The '23 "R" is on my list but I just have my V6TT dialed in perfectly and it's a hard swallow being nearly two years old and they're still commanding over MSRP. The blown V8 is good but not that good.

It's legitimately CPO Porsche money - for an F150! I can do it, but just right now, I won't.

Sorry that the glare free doesn't work with the '24s, it's truly amazing.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I already did it with the Cayenne Turbo S e-hybrid and the CT5 Blackwing... I can't have three forced induction V8s in my garage!

Wait... Yes I can! But it's just blasphemy to me to pay that amount of money when I still have to reset friggin Android Auto a few times before it works.

I appreciate the encouragement, though!

cwh

Reaction score
What is the point of adding DRL with markers as opposed to just turning your light switch to "parking lights"? I turned up the brightness of DRL's and I switch back and forth between the DRL position and Parking lights on the switch and there is no difference. Am I missing something? Why add the Marker with DRL function, so it defaults to this? I dont see a benefit of enabling this feature.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is the point of adding DRL with markers as opposed to just turning your light switch to "parking lights"? I turned up the brightness of DRL's and I switch back and forth between the DRL position and Parking lights on the switch and there is no difference. Am I missing something? Why add the Marker with DRL function, so it defaults to this? I dont see a benefit of enabling this feature.
For me, personally, I run the DRL with the markers so all of my auxiliary lights are backlit. I think the truck looks goofy with just the amber surrounds on the headlight and not the three markers in the middle. Plus, I like having the rear lights on so people can see me in the daytime when they're running up on me while on their phone and exceeding the speed limit. The more lights, the better.

It allows me to just get in and not have to change the switch to parking lights, and then back to auto when I get out. Just saves a step and I'm that lazy.

But really, it just looks cool and I like it. Why spend the money if I'm not going to use things for their intended purpose?

PXL_20240831_234046876-COLLAGE.jpg