Fox Factory Race Series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leonidas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fox Factory is doing a $200k version of the Chevy Silverado ZR2 to basically make it a Raptor R or TRX…

GAMike

Reaction score
Now that the 2024’s are showing up, anyone seen a true comparison between the single and duel valve trucks for 2024? All I can find are people’s guesses on the benefits and pictures of the new shocks. If the new FRS are going to be 10k, I may be leaning to the 37 package, if I could only find out if there really is a noticeable improvement over the single valve.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now that the 2024’s are showing up, anyone seen a true comparison between the single and duel valve trucks for 2024? All I can find are people’s guesses on the benefits and pictures of the new shocks. If the new FRS are going to be 10k, I may be leaning to the 37 package, if I could only find out if there really is a noticeable improvement over the single valve.
Why not a 37pp with the new FRS shocks?

Most impressions I’ve seen are from guys who just traded their 21-22 37pp truck with 20-40k miles and say it rides so much better. Of course it does, it’s a brand new truck with no miles on the shocks, so I don’t really put a ton of weight on their impressions tbh.

GAMike

Reaction score
Why not a 37pp with the new FRS shocks?

Most impressions I’ve seen are from guys who just traded their 21-22 37pp truck with 20-40k miles and say it rides so much better. Of course it does, it’s a brand new truck with no miles on the shocks, so I don’t really put a ton of weight on their impressions tbh.
I I were going to put 11k into Fox racing shocks, I’ think I’d be starting with the 35 package and not the 37pp. Being new to all this, I’m just trying to figure out the level of advantage of stock 35 vs 37pp duel valve vs 35 with FRS. If I knew the duel valve is really an advantage in the real world over the single valve, I’d buy the 37pp and call it done. . I haven’t seen anyone’s impressions, so thanks for sharing what you’ve been hearing.

taquitos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are two big questions in my mind regarding Fox aftermarket stuff and the gen 3. 1, do they do a single live valve and dual live valve version or just dual live valve and you have to buy a controlling if you have a single live valve truck? 2, will they accommodate the different travel numbers for the 35 and 37 or just do 37 travel? I have a 35 because I wanted the extra inch of travel. I would be much more inclined to mess with tuning the stock shocks than getting aftermarket ones if aftermarket meant losing an inch of travel.