Dealership BLACKLIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YES THE DEALER MIGHT HAVE 1-5 ALLOCATIONS BUT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE UNLIMITED CUSTOMER SIGNED ORDERS THEY CAN PLACE. its 2 VERY DIFFERENT THINGS PEOPLE..

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Even if there was a reason to avoid a dealer, if and when anyone wants to order, you want to start with a dealership whitelist. Who you do want to contact. You don't search for who not to contact and then start your search trying to avoid the blacklisted.

Excellent point Stan!

But I disagree that FoMoCo isn't just a little bit at fault here. They aren't letting the dealers know too much, the potential owners know too much, or the enthusiasts know too much. Sure, some of this is a scheme to get everyone all lathered up and nervous like a thoroughbred before the gate opens at the track, but it's getting pretty ridiculous in my opinion. We have all waited long enough for some of the most basic information and to be honest, it's getting pretty ******* old.

Back to your point, I would love to see a 'white list' - as list we could all go to when we need to buy a Raptor, or parts, etc. There is a thread around around here detailing the dealers to go to for good service, and I think your idea would work better than this 'black list'.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told by my little local dealer owner that there is an allocation board that votes on the results and he happens to be on this board and that is the only reason why they even received a single GT350 allocation. And of course all the variables mentioned through the 438 different pointless Gen 2 threads arguing over this stuff do come into play when they vote; total volume sales, sales by model, etc.

**** here I am now repeating what some Stealership stated to me too :Stupid Me: :facepalm:

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know for a fact that dealers have no idea what their allocation will be as of now.

Any dealer that claims otherwise is either speculating or lying.

This is true, we have been checking the order bank every day since we got the email from FoMoCo on Sunday that the order banks were open.

We have not (as of yesterday) been able to order and Raptors. The site has been up and down, maybe due to EVERYONE trying to get on all at once or maybe due to site glitches.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's going to be a shit ton of dealers on the blacklist because ford just started notifying dealers of their allocation numbers. It's not looking all that great so don't be surprised to see dealers milk everything out of the few they get...

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
There's going to be a shit ton of dealers on the blacklist because ford just started notifying dealers of their allocation numbers. It's not looking all that great so don't be surprised to see dealers milk everything out of the few they get...

I understand the struggle on both sides. I'm still going to be updating this list with new info.

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh ... Forgot to add the dealers I've talked to over the past few weeks.

Buckeye in Arizona went from 1% over invoice ... To MSRP ... To $5K over MSRP now.

Akins Ford in Georgia wants $10k over MSRP and they have a waitlist of 9 supposedly (as of a couple weeks ago)

I have more, just need to find my notes.