Dealership BLACKLIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So go put it on the form: https://goo.gl/o6f0vK

I can see on the click-throughs and there's no way the dealers like having their name on this thing. So input your experience and rub salt in their wound.

You're thinking dealers are looking at the list? Hope so. Although I respect their right to charge anything they want, this is a good way to stop the stupid lies and games the dealers play. Gets old.

OP
OP
A

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're thinking dealers are looking at the list? Hope so. Although I respect their right to charge anything they want, this is a good way to stop the stupid lies and games the dealers play. Gets old.

I know they're looking at the list. It's a trackable link with statistics (site they came from, ip address, etc.) They often come to the list from their internal network sites and the statistics show the referral url (last site they were on).

Agreed and that was one of the reasons I started it. It's like when your employer tells you not to discuss pay with coworkers. It's not illegal to do so and in fact it's in the employers interest to keep people from sharing that information.

Sharing and discussing our experiences can only help all of us call the dealers out on their ********. My initial thinking was that the blacklist would be a great way to hold them accountable publicly somewhat when they inevitably try to backtrack later. Even if they come around to reason later and you choose to buy from one of them on that list, you at least know they've played games in the very recent past.

Last edited:

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know they're looking at the list. It's a trackable link with statistics (site they came from, ip address, etc.) They often come to the list from their internal network sites and the statistics show the referral url (last site they were on).

Agreed and that was one of the reasons I started it. It's like when your employer tells you not to discuss pay with coworkers. It's not illegal to do so and in fact it's in the employers interest to keep people from sharing that information.

Sharing and discussing our experiences can only help all of us call the dealers out on their ********. My initial thinking was that the blacklist would be a great way to hold them accountable publicly somewhat when they inevitably try to backtrack later. Even if they come around to reason later and you choose to buy from one of them on that list, you at least know they've played games in the very recent past.

It appears as though you have been added to the list? Never thought there were pranksters on here....

OP
OP
A

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awww... someone's butthurt. :supergay:
Look - there's no question dealers in the know are aware of these forums, and probably read them regularly. There's no doubt they don't like that list. When I started it someone was having some fun with it too. Which is why anything entered is in a protected range now. I'm guessing that really ****** some people off.

:D :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: Have a nice day! :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird:

Last edited:

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Added my piece, bootleg buster ass dealers. Ive already secured with a reputable ethical dealer. Thank the lord I found one. I can tell you that every dealer in the Los Angeles area is full of shit.

Same thing happened twice when new corvettes come around and also when was looking for the new Lexus RX350. You have to travel out a lil bit and hopefully you can converse with a reasonable person.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. I would rather have the information to discern with what transpired at said dealer to make a decision on how to proceed. Not the end all, but I would rather have than not. grassy.

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This spreadsheet is great information, I see my local dealer is listed, which is not surprising.

I remember when the Gen1 Raptors first appeared on the dealer lots. The first in my area was a 2010 Molten Orange and I went over for a test drive. I was up front that I wasn't buying that day, just looking. What he said surprised me. He said something like: "Yeah, she'll be a lot queen. No one will be buying them. It will be here all year and we'll need to drop the price to get anyone to buy". He was willing to sell under MSRP then. Times have changed.