Dealership BLACKLIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Be the first to pay more than everyone else.......makes zero sense to me.

My GM at Ford said this is exactly what Ford wants everyone to do. Go get yourselves worked into a lather thicker than a quarter horse that just ran a mile in July. If you are foaming at the mouth for something that you haven't even really seen or driven, just think of their opportunities once the trucks hit the lots......

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be the first to pay more than everyone else.......makes zero sense to me.

My GM at Ford said this is exactly what Ford wants everyone to do. Go get yourselves worked into a lather thicker than a quarter horse that just ran a mile in July. If you are foaming at the mouth for something that you haven't even really seen or driven, just think of their opportunities once the trucks hit the lots......

This is true. We will be setting our prices once the order banks open and we know just how many Raptors Ford lets us order......

We are not asking anyone to give us a deposit yet, we are just taking down customers names and phone numbers to call them when we have all the ordering information.

Last edited:

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is true. We will be setting our prices once the order banks open and we know just how many Raptors Ford lets us order......

We are not asking anyone to give us a deposit yet, we are just taking down customers names and phone numbers to call them when we have all the ordering information.

My contact at the dealership I will be ordering from sent me a text yesterday "Still no pricing Ill check daily for you" Im going to leave him alone till he contacts me.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor, gen one or two, explorer, pinto, doesn't matter. I'll pay you to avoid Cavalier Ford Greenbrier in Chesapeake, VA.

Well sorry to hear you say that. I purchased my 2014 there with no issues at all...

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well sorry to hear you say that. I purchased my 2014 there with no issues at all...

I really don't have a complaint about my sales experience. I paid MSRP even though they had a mark up on it and Jay was great to deal with. What they did repairing my truck is why they don't deserve a dime from our community.

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My contact at the dealership I will be ordering from sent me a text yesterday "Still no pricing Ill check daily for you" Im going to leave him alone till he contacts me.

That's what my dealer told me yesterday. He said he thought the pricing would pop-up once it's inputed but that wasn't the case and it wouldn't let him put the order in. He said he would keep trying and let me know when it's successful.

I'm going leave him alone until he contacts me next or it's very clear that pricing is available and orders are going through. However, I have also (impatiently) emailed a couple of other dealers to see if they've gotten access yet. They've all said the same thing. They have the order guide but they don't have pricing and the system isn't allowing orders yet. These dealers are the ones who quoted me $5-20K above MSRP so I don't feel too bad about bugging them :biggrin: