Dealership BLACKLIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it was meant to be that they weren't going to have limited acquisitions. If you want to order one you can no restriction on stealerships ordering them. That should hypothetically keep them from price gouging about 6 months into release.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it was meant to be that they weren't going to have limited acquisitions. If you want to order one you can no restriction on stealerships ordering them. That should hypothetically keep them from price gouging about 6 months into release.
If history repeats itself, there will be lots of dealers being realistic and a lot of others going for the 10k raptor mark up. Just remember, a airline ticket is cheap one way!

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I hope that's the case. Sucks to have a ford deslership in the family and when friends want to get a raptor, you have to say sorry, go somewhere else.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Never understood that comment from Ford.

Anyone that wants a Bugatti can have one too. Just need to be willing to pay...

Well, no anyone cant get a Bugatti even if they have money. Supply and what not. Same with the Ford GT. Know how many people signed up to get one? Tens of thousands, know how many are going to get one? 250 per year of production.

The Ford GT is an example of everyone cant get one.

The Raptor isnt going to be a limited run vehicle.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, no anyone cant get a Bugatti even if they have money. Supply and what not. Same with the Ford GT. Know how many people signed up to get one? Tens of thousands, know how many are going to get one? 250 per year of production.

The Ford GT is an example of everyone cant get one.

The Raptor isnt going to be a limited run vehicle.

You're missing my point. Everything is always for sale and you can get ANYTHING with enough money. And I'm sure one of the guys who were selected for a GT would gladly sell his order should the right offer present itself.

Trust me, I hope the raptor will be widely available this time around.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trust me, I hope the raptor will be widely available this time around.

me too. that way mine keeps resale value..... not that i would ever sell it. its disco raptor baby!

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

I think it might be better to add a tread that says such and such dealership is willing to work with you and order your raptor at msrp etc

You get more bees with honey then with vinegar
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f212/raptor-dealers-selling-near-invoice-18117/

might want to give this list a looking over. maybe they will deal this time around too