Dealership BLACKLIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How much?

If someone was seriously considering them after my warnings, I'd pay the difference in cost for another dealer. That's how much they don't deserve our business. Don't expect them to be giving out any great deals.

OP
OP
A

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If someone was seriously considering them after my warnings, I'd pay the difference in cost for another dealer. That's how much they don't deserve our business. Don't expect them to be giving out any great deals.

Let me clarify that ANYONE can enter a dealer & number into this spreadsheet. Those that have mentioned a particular dealer and a reason, I've looked the info up on Google and put phone number, dealer name, and reason into the spreadsheet - but far more reliable if you click the link and add it yourself.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"No need in black balling all these dealers."
When I just got off the phone with one that quoted me $20k OVER MSRP and "nothing less" I beg to differ. That dealership should ******* suffer. I'd personally appreciate any person who informs me in advance of wasting my time to avoid such a place.

There's no need to blacklist a dealership just because they're charging more than you want to pay. If people were willing to pay over msrp for the gen1, then dealerships are obviously going to charge more for the gen2.

There were plenty of dealerships that were up-charging anywhere from 5 to 20k but at the same time, there were many that were doing $100 over invoice.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its deja vu all over again. I went through 4 or 5 dealers who were complete ******** in my opinion until I found one to order my Gen 1 from, it was beyond stupid when you could first order one and when they came into the lots, they were protected like gold bullion . Can't see why anything would change this time around.

OP
OP
A

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So NEW tactic or phrase that's been told to me by at least one dealership is, "I'm not sure how many we're going to be allowed to place orders for"

Is this ********? Are dealers only allowed to place an order for a finite number of raptors?

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's like 2010-2012 all over again. Pretty sure there's a detailed list in Gen1 of great dealers to give your money to.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we were already told by ford that everyone will be given the opportunity to own one..

While that may be true, they still won't be cranking these out like they do the XLTs. Most dealerships will be allocated small numbers to start.