Dealership BLACKLIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm posting a link to a spreadsheet I'm keeping of dealerships I've talked to that are outright playing games ($10k over MSRP, wait list - based on amount paid over MSRP, "hang on while I check the information available to me" while not calling back, etc.)

The spreadsheet has Dealership name, City & State, Phone number, and salesperson spoken to.

I'm posting in hopes of preventing anyone else from wasting their time calling these guys, as they're outright jerking people around.

Feel free to add to it: https://goo.gl/o6f0vK
***Let me clarify that ANYONE can enter a dealer & number into this spreadsheet. Those that have mentioned a particular dealer and a reason, I've looked the info up on Google and put phone number, dealer name, and reason into the spreadsheet - but far more reliable if you click the link and add it yourself.***

Last edited:

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stay away from jim click and holmes tuttle ford in tucson worthless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
neither will give you time of day unless willing to pay atleast 10k over MSRP will not order one for you unless paying the premium.
Oracle Ford 2 years ago was going to order one for me 1k over invoice but my deposit got kicked back because ford was closing plants and didnt fulllfill my order not their fault.

Last edited:

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:popcorn:

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

For what it's worth, the only thing driving up the price is us... The more calls the dealerships get, the more they think they can charge.

Last edited:

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im sure if you have a little patience you will be able to order sometime this week. No need in black balling all these dealers. Once the order banks open everyone will be notified via the 300 threads already started by random posters like yourself. Maybe if you befriend a couple sales guys they would love to give you a call back to make sure you are at the top of the list when it becomes available.

OP
OP
A

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"No need in black balling all these dealers."
When I just got off the phone with one that quoted me $20k OVER MSRP and "nothing less" I beg to differ. That dealership should ******* suffer. I'd personally appreciate any person who informs me in advance of wasting my time to avoid such a place.

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont mind waiting a bit to get mine. I am not going to throw all my positive equity in my 2014 chevy LTZ away on over MSRP pricing..

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm posting a link to a spreadsheet I'm keeping of dealerships I've talked to that are outright playing games ($10k over MSRP, wait list - based on amount paid over MSRP, "hang on while I check the information available to me" while not calling back, etc.)

The spreadsheet has Dealership name, City & State, Phone number, and salesperson spoken to.

I'm posting in hopes of preventing anyone else from wasting their time calling these guys, as they're outright jerking people around.

Feel free to add to it: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FkaaonezRIXtmuT2clU8X_6k7VNOLPXCXCcp4XCS8Tg/edit?usp=sharing
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f4/raptor-dealers-avoid-21804/

just an fyi though. these were dealers who tried to price gouge AFTER the gen 1 truck came out. i would wait until the pricing is available and there are a few trucks on the lots before adding to this list. it seems they are a month earlier in orders this year compared to previous years. previous years august was when you could order. give it time

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Raptor, gen one or two, explorer, pinto, doesn't matter. I'll pay you to avoid Cavalier Ford Greenbrier in Chesapeake.

Buy my truck!

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

How much?